Warehouse Operatives — Coleshill, Birmingham
An opportunity has become available for a Warehouse Operative to join our team based in Coleshill, Birmingham. The role is a fulltime position working 1pm to 9pm, Monday to Friday. This will be a varying role in a fast-paced warehouse. Physical fitness is a necessity along with having pride and accuracy in your work.
Duties will include:
- General warehouse duties
- Fork truck operation – experience not required as full training given.
- Accurate picking of customer orders using our barcode driven WMS system.
- Scanning barcoded stock into the warehouse.
- Working to tight deadlines and completing various tasks at short notice.
- Offloading of deliveries including physically offloading vehicles.
- Lifting boxes on a daily basis including occasional heavy manual work.
In return we offer the successful candidate:
- A competitive rate of pay with bonuses.
- 28 days annual leave (with an additional day being added every 3 year’s service up to a maximum 15 years).
- A clean and modern working environment with a friendly team.
- Monday to Friday standard working week.
- Access to company pension scheme.
- Access to company share save scheme.
- Access to Staff discount.
Apply within or send your CV directly to email@example.com