Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 8am - 5pm
Salary: to be agreed with the successful candidate
Reporting to and assisting the stock controller in all matters of organising and controlling a stock of circa £8M across 6 different sites.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Setting up stock codes
- Keeping system price files up to date
- Processing purchase orders
- Communicating and liaising with suppliers
- Communicating with various transport and delivery companies and booking stock in.
- Updating bespoke system with accurate delivery dates.
- Communicating with 4 separate internal sales teams
- Working closely with both the residential and contract buyers.
- Ensuring stock levels are held at optimum levels to ensure stock support for 4 external selling teams.
The successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills as conversing via phone and e-mail with numerous people from buyers, internal sales teams to suppliers and transport companies is a basic requirement of the position. In addition strong numeracy skills would be a great advantage.
Please apply within or send your CV to Chris.Pickles@hfdscotland.co.uk